Explore the innovation power of Canada with the Penn-Wharton Club of Toronto at the 2020 Corridor Demo Day. This is a free event but requires registration. Register by February 6th with Jacky Chen (email@example.com) or in the registration link below to confirm your spot at Corridor Demo Day and the club breakfast.
What: Seed stage event at MaRS
- Largest seed stage investment event in Canada
- 40 pitching seed stage companies
- Hundreds of additional startups for 1:1 meetings
- Efficient access to vetted Canadian deal-flow
- This is a no frills, investor-only event
Agenda: Thursday February 13th
- 8:00am: Penn-Wharton Club breakfast at Fran's Restaurant: 20 College Street
- Morning: ~40 x 3 min pitches from Canadian start-ups
- Lunch break
- Afternoon: Curated, double-buy-in, 1-on-1 X 20 min meetings
- Evening: Cocktails
* This event is for investors who are actively funding early stage tech startups. Members are welcome to attend the whole event or just a part
** Please register before February 6th for your spot at the event and the club breakfast.