Wharton MBA Admissions is hosting an information session for prospective MBA applicants in Toronto and all local alumni are invited to attend!
- When: Thursday, September 24
- Time: 7pm-9pm; informal networking from 8:15pm-9pm
- Where: McKinsey & Company - Toronto office (110 Charles St. W., Toronto, ON M5S 1K9)
- Event format: Admission committee member Megan Gallagher will give a 15-20 minute overview of Wharton MBA and Lauder programs, followed by a 45 minute panel of a handful alumni. The final portion of the evening will be for informal networking between prospective applicants and Wharton alumni.
- Audience: ~50 prospective MBA applicants, most with 1-2 years of professional work experience. **We would love to have as many alumni in the room as possible!**
If you are able to attend, please confirm your attendance. Additionally, if you know of other local Wharton alumni who may be interested in attending this reception, please pass along this information to them as well.
Thank you again for your help and support of the school!